In recent years, health econometrics has been playing an important role in supporting health and social care policy decisions. The Health Econometrics Workshop (2nd edition)provides the opportunity to disseminate advances in the methods and applications of health econometrics.
The meeting will be structured in a limited number of oral presentations. For each presenter has been nominated a specific discussant.
A selection of the papers presented at the workshop will be published in a special issue of Empirical Economics.
- July 15th-17-th, 2010
- Università Cattolica di Roma – Catholic University of Rome (Italy).
Largo Francesco Vito 1 –00168 Rome (Italy)
Conference building “Europa” , Room “Germania”
- Detailed Programme > Download
- Giorgio Vittadini [Head of the Scientific Committee] – University of Milano-Bicocca
- Francesco Moscone – Brunel University. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giuditta Callea – University of Bergamo. E-mail: email@example.com
- Stefano Rizza – CRISP. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Università Cattolica – Roma
- CRISP – Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
- Università degli Studi di Bergamo
- Download a Pdf File