After two important editions held in Milan (2008) and Rome (2010), the Health Econometrics Workshop chooses Siena for its 3rd edition that will take place in December 2012, and presents a new linked project called “CRISP Training Course”.
This edition of the Workshop will be in fact introduced by a three days event dedicated to international young researchers.
The Health Econometrics Workshop (December 7th-9th) will focus on “Econometric tools and their application for explaining spatial/geographical variations of phenomena in health economics.”
CRISP Training Course [Dec 4, 5, 6]
Focus: Spatial Health Econometrics
Location: University of Siena – Via Pier Andrea Mattioli 10, Siena
Public Seminar [Dec 6 – h. 4:00 pm]
Title: “Italian Regional Healthcare Systems. How to manage them?”
Location: University of Siena (Aula Magna) – Via Pier Andrea Mattioli 10, Siena
Free entry, please confirm to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Econometrics Workshop [Dec 7, 8, 9]
Location: Siena, Italy – Hotel Il Chiostro Del Carmine
Paper submission deadline: 15th May 2012
In recent years, health econometrics have been playing an important role in supporting health and social care policy decisions. The Health Econometrics Workshop aims to bring together economists, econometricians, regional scientists, and geographers to discuss the use of statistical and econometric methods to address issues in the field of health economics. The 3rd Edition of this Workshop will focus on econometric tools and their application for explaining spatial/geographical variations of phenomena in health economics. Theoretical and empirical contributions aimed at understanding the role of geography in health economics are also welcome.
- Giorgio Vittadini [Head of the Scientific Committee] – University of Milano-Bicocca
- Prof. Francesco Moscone – Brunel University: email@example.com
- Stefano Rizza – CRISP: firstname.lastname@example.org | tel. +39.02.6448.2180
The workshop is supported by:
- CRISP – Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
- Brunel University – London (UK)
- Università degli Studi di Siena
- Lombardia Informatica SpA
- ESRC – Economic and Social Research Councilb
- MEDIA PARTNER: Aboutpharma Magazine