After three successful editions held in Milan (2008), Rome (2010), and Siena (2012), the 4th edition of the HEW will take place in Padua University, on the next 19th, 20th, 21st of July, 2014.
A selection of the papers presented at the Workshop will be published in a special issue of Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A.
Satellite Workshop – Padua, July 18th , 2014
Just before the 4th Health Econometrics Workshop, on the 18th of July 2014, there will be a special event called “Satellite Workshop“, dedicated to presentations by doctoral students and researchers. A selection of the papers presented at the Satellite Workshop will be published in a special issue of the Italian Journal of Applied Statistics.
We inform you that, due to the numerous submissions to the Satellite Workshop, this Session is open to all researchers interested in the topic, regardless of age or academic career.
- Scientific Committee and Keynote Speakers > link
- Location and Accomodation > link
- How to register > link
- Detailed program > link
– HEW 2014 > Francesco Moscone, Brunel University:
– Satellite Workshop > Francesca Bassi, University of Padua
email@example.com | tel. +39.049.827.4168
- Local organization
– Stefano Rizza – CRISP University of Milano-Bicocca
firstname.lastname@example.org | tel. +39.02.6448.2180
- The workshop is supported by:
– CRISP – Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
– Brunel University – London (UK) > link
– University of Bergamo > link
– University of Padova > link