– Partner: National Institute of Health.
– Title: Use of vaccines and selective pressure on the bacterial population target: variability of antigens of meningococcal B and emergence of unencapsulated H influenzae – Statistical analysis of all molecular and serological findings and their association with the epidemiological data.
– Partner: AGENAS (National Agency for Regional Health Services)
– Title: The evaluation of the activities and decisions in health systems.
– Summary: The study is aimed at the identification of appropriate techniques of synthesis between different indicators for assessing the performance of regional health systems.